Q-Sense Dfind Download
A new analysis software for QCM-D data - free access to beta version
Q-Sense Dfind is the new analysis software from Q-Sense. It will help you to extract information such as mass, thickness, viscoelastic properties, adsorption rates etc and present it in a simple way. We are now offering free access to a beta-version.
- All data treatment and analysis tools in one unified program
- Make efficient use of your data information
- Analyze all your data in one go
Fill out the form to the right to access the software.
A valid serial number will produce a functional licence key. This step can take up to 48 hours.
Your instruments serial number will be needed. You can find it here:
Live Training Sessions
Join us for a step by step introductory tutorial on how to use the Q-Sense Dfind analysis software. Once you have registered, we will send you the data set that will be used in the live tutorial session, and which will enable you to simultaneously follow the analysis own your own computer.
• Windows 7, 64 bit or later
• Minimum 2 cores, preferably 4 or more cores
• At least Core i5 5th generation Intel (or comparable) processor
• At least 8GB RAM
• 50-100 GB HD/SSD space available just for Dfind.
• At least FullHD (1920x1080) screen resolution